Sunday, December 03, 2006

The last post

This is my last post here. It has emerged over the last two months that the club doesn't want a blog and, as quite a lot of work is involved on my part, I decided to stop it. Some members did contribute and I'm grateful.

Christmas Party

Don't forget the Christmas party on Tuesday, 5 November, 2005. It will take place at Hillcrest Sports Club at 7pm. We will take a look at members' pictures with the set subject being 'What is it?' The club will then provide finger snacks and the bar will be open.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allan thanks for the effort and time please give us a couple of months more to get this blog firing properly!! Its a great resource lets give it one more chance!!

Gavin

Anonymous said...

Hi Allan,

A great pity about the cessation of the blog. I do understand your reasoning though. For what it is worth, I enjoyed browsing the site and found the info you made available most informative.

Regards

Andrew Begg